Re: City Circle 'W' s back in service.

"Vaughan Williams" <ender2000@MailAndNews.com> wrote in message
> 3B147D2B@MailAndNews.com">news:3B147D2B@MailAndNews.com...
> The minister's people swore blind to me at the launch that they were doing
> the
> lot - all the route trams as well as the cc. For what thats worth...
> personally I'll believe it when I see it.

Hey, just curious, did you ask them how the $4 million for "fixing" the
fleet compared to the cost of employing the staff who used to manually
adjust the brakes (before the ill-fated slack adjusters)?

How many people was it? By my reckoning, only Southbank and Malvern depots
"normally" run with Ws now, so it wouldn't be many...

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au