Re: Tour operators to benefit from shortened rail travel time

The level crossings would be the loops, which are all electric staff
sections. The computerisation is train orders, I believe they  are done via
computer, don't know how it all works. I was speaking to a signalman at
parkes Box the other week, he was 'really enthused' about the workload, as
he was going to be issuing them

Stuart Thyer
Photographer
University of Melbourne