Re: Port of Geelong to get rail line upgrade

Maybe announced to you Graham, but Railworkers in Geelong, and The Wheat
Board were promised the connection prior to the SG opening through Geelong.
It was also mentioned positively in Parliament on a number occassions,
mainly to counter the negative attitude the Farmers displayed when they
learnt that everything from the West needed to go to Portland.
Rod
3b0c85dc@nap-ns1.netconnect.net.au">news:3b0c85dc@nap-ns1.netconnect.net.au...