Re: Idiots Damaging Government Property. { Trains}

Marvin The Martian wrote:

> Instead of sending them to a training centre, make the pricks repair the
> damage they do.

Better still, make them work 8 hours/day, 5 days/week repairing the
damage and/or
cleaning dirty trains & stations, buses, trams, etc until it finally
sinks in.

It is also about time that the parents of these ar$%holes were made to
accept their
parental responsibility. Far too many of these vandal's parents couldn't
give a stuff
what their kids get up to....

--
Mick Stock