Re: [Vic]Industry welcomes rail boost

    Fellow Travellers,
    One wonders how many waggons a day would have to get across to WebbDock,
and whether a car float operation, across from the Maribynong River sidings
to the existing line to the Dock could be practical, I'll bet that this
wouldn't cost $50 to 80 million, but things such as car floats are  beyond
the understanding of our transport experts.

Regards,

Bill.

"James C." <james_ccj@optusnetdotcomdotau> wrote in message
3b0a19a5$0$25468$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3b0a19a5$0$25468$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> >     Fellow Travellers,
> >     All very nice, but still no sign of any rail connection to Webb
Dock,