Re: Graffiti vandals go online

As far as I'm concerned, your site does promote and encourage graffiti on
trains just by the fact that you invite people, no, I correct that, vandals
to send you pics of their scribblings to be put up on your site. Of course,
you hide behind your disclaimers, American free speech and your arrogant
disregard for the law. I saw the pic on your site of the moron hanging off
the back of the train, spraying crap on it as it moves. I hope guys like
that fall off onto the other track and get run over by an oncoming train, in
fact I hope all of you vandals get run over....you deserve nothing
less.......
I also hope you vandals get busted and forced to pay thousands in
compensation to the railways, just like that cretin in the newspaper story
you had posted on your site.

Wishing you long and hard years in prison, for that's where you will end up
if you keep heading down this road.......

c5f9ea69.0105210505.6b0fe28b@posting.google.com">news:c5f9ea69.0105210505.6b0fe28b@posting.google.com...