Re: [NSW] Blue Mtns Freight Breakdown

I heard on the radio, around 7 - 7:30am, that an eastbound train had broken
down in the upper mountains, might have been Bleakheath. They were running
buses around the blockage.

At about 9:10am I saw a freight mixed train stopped at Valley Heights, the
same one maybe? It had 2 electric locos.

--
David Martin
Web Developer - FrontPage, ASP, Access

9O5O6.1822$Ld4.77342@ozemail.com.au">news:9O5O6.1822$Ld4.77342@ozemail.com.au...