Re: [Melb] Airport Heavy Rail Connection Needed!

David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in article
<mjudgtgrl4k0i4ff15dqd2fd5cpdg8uotn@4ax.com>:

>>Without discounting the delights of an hour's wait at Broadmeadows or
>>the undoubted pleasures of the 500 bus, would it not be more convenient
>>to run express Nth Melb - Essendon - Tullamarine?
>
>Much more convenient.  I was disgusted to see the Broadmeadows wowsers
>have huge banners outside council complaining about the proposed
>railway.  Just like the Bondi Beach residents.

Ah. The local NIMBY movement in action. They claim to speak for "everyone"
in the area. What a pity I *want* the airport line via Broadmeadows.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME