Re: [Melb] Airport Heavy Rail Connection Needed!

In article <slrn9gd1a4.29s.spammers-will-die@amalthea.dark.net>, Jeremy
Lunn wrote:
> Come to think of it.... the Skybus from Melbourne Airport to the CBD is
> more expensive than the Sydney train!  I was really pissed off when the
> driver said $11 or whatever it was.  I couldn't beleive that a service
> that doesn't quite substitute a train could be more expensive than a
> train that has the same purpose in a different city.

Remember that the Skybus fare includes the shuttle bus from Spencer
Street to almost any downtown hotel.

In times past I have also used the minibus direct from the airport to Box
Hill - if it still runs I don't know.

Tony Bryer