Re: [Melb] Airport Heavy Rail Connection Needed!

"> Anyway I didn't find the airport bus too bad apart from the fact that I
> alway seem to have to wait 15-20 minutes for it and then twice I have
> come back to Spencer St station on a Sunday night and had to wait 40
> minutes!  The bus isn't so bad now if you use the freeway express

Free way express??
ah...um....you don't mean 'Kennetts Memorial Toll Way Express do you?'

He gave away the Tulla Freeway to some beer drinking mates of his, almost
certainly after his 'mates' filled up his Swiss bank account...They call it
a Toll way now and it costs more than $8.00 for a one day pass..not very
free don't you think?
It costs about 20 minutes and a couple of dollars worth of fuel to go over
the WEst Gate and scream around the Ring Road to avoid the Toll, but it is
worth it!
.Rod