Re: Ideas for Brisbane Airport rail line

sean wrote:

> Yeah right. The IMU/SMU's Could out do Sydney's trains easy.

Yeah, but a Tangara can take, what, ten times the crush load of an EMU?

> The EMUs could do with a bit of cleaning up but im sure its not hard for QR
> to do......

EMU's I find to be genrally neat and clean. The worst part about the EMU
fleet is the scratched windows. Taggers have discovered that they can
use their house-keys to make an indelible mark on the windows - Fame!
and Propz! for the Gang! Of course, it means that the window can no
longer be seen out of, but hey, it's public property, isn't it? That
means that they can do what they like with it, surely.

After a brilliant, artistic grafitti artist has portrayed his sublime,
artistic vision (that we mere mortals can never hope to comprehend) as a
panel on the side of a train, QR soon removes it out of sheer
churlishness and a desire to deprive the public of such artistic
masterpieces. Chiz to them. Unfortunately, removing the art-panelz also
removes or damages the yellow stripe on the bottom of the carriage body,
creating and untidy look.

--
Rob K
http://members.optushome.com.au/mammal