Re: [Vic] Bracks puts rural rail services back on track in $32m project

> Cranbourne - Nyora is in far worse condition. It was down to 15km/h when
> the rest of the line was 60km/h. The Nyora - Leongatha track is okay,
> but a number of wooden bridges have been condemned.

I inspected the line 2 months ago, Cranebourne-Nyora most tracks are still
there except over grown weeds. A lot of work required for the intermediate
stations like  Lang Lang, Tooradin and Koo-Wee-Rup.

Leogatha-Korumburra section closed due to some bridges condemned. The
suburban staring to spread around Tooradin and East Cranebourne, Clyde and
Five Ways area.

FA should be able to take advantage of reopen this line as there are some
agriculture based industry around Leogatha and Ingham factory around Clyde.

Cheers
James