Re: Camberwell Junction

In article <0u3kft45mglgnruhkbnrd8k0splodmgalu@4ax.com>, Morphet wrote:
> Look forward to major traffic problems within the next month (or 2)
> when the entire crossover at Camberwell Junction will be replaced.

Speaking of Burke Rd (route 72).  Isn't it stupid how when they built
the overpass for the freeway that they didn't grade seperate the level
crossing at the same time?  The fact that the Kennett government did
that probably makes sense.  Probably the other thing is that governments
and logic don't mix.

Oh well if they ever run a bus again if they decide to grade seperate
that level crossing I won't be dissapointed.  The buses ran more on time
than the trams.  I doubt they'll grade seperate it in a hurry either.
Or by the time I do I'll probably have a car and will have given up on
public transport in places like that.

--
Jeremy Lunn
ICQ: 19255837