Dirty Brisbane Airport train

Although I enjoyed my first trip on the new Brisbane Airport rail line, last
Friday, the old EMU had a filthy  floor in the car that I rode, and scrached and
"Fogged" windows! I think that QR should refurbish some three car sets to be
used only on the Roma St-Airport shuttle service. The cars SHOULD have luggage
space and an information rack, plus a nice public transport map. Also, the cars
could be painted to show scens of Brisbane-Gold Coast-Toowoomba regoins, for
example! International visittors would gain a GREAT "First impression" of
Brisbane.