Re: ID boards (nsw)

Marvin The Martian wrote:

> Maybe they have just ran out of plates.
>
> Brendan wrote:
>
> > Saw an S set today (S 86?) which instead of the usual ID plate on the front
> > had white lettering on clear plastic glued to the front of the train. Is
> > this going to become mainstream?
> >
> > Interestingly, this will mean that we will no longer be able to tell which
> > sector it comes from by the colour of the ID plate
> >
> > Brendan

Speaking of plates and plastic....

Saw an S set today.

Plastic said S 76
Plate said S 35

Shoulda got a list of cars (no tullochs, for trivia's sake)
--
Michael Hendy

Webmaster, http://biisetup.cjb.net

e-Gunzel - aus.rail

Basilisk II support questions should be sent to the Delphi forums if
possible, so that they can be quickly and accurately answered (I don't
know everything!)

--
"The world's programmers are trying to make the best idiot-proof
software. The universe, however, is trying to make the best idiot.