Re: Rail Malaysia

Amazing; not the only Australian railfan at Central at that time yesterday
afternoon! We (my wife and I) didn't try to go down to the intercity
platform (1/2) because it was clearly signposted for ticketed passengers
only.
Caught the 1510 to Seremban and back to Nilai where we took the bus to KLIA;
using a 5.00 after 0900 day ticket and the 2.00 connecting bus. A new
express train line is under construction.
The platform signs at Sentral change after the departure time so it is a
little confusing; one needs to confirm the destination.
I spotted ex-QR 1647 in Malayan cement livery at Klang on Tuesday.
KL is certainly an interesting place for an enthusiast to spend a few days.
We only arrived back in Melbourne this afternoon so might leave a more
detailed posting till another time.
Paul in Melbourne.
9dbi9r$54l$1@news6.jaring.my">news:9dbi9r$54l$1@news6.jaring.my...