Re: [vic/NSW] Engineers urge $500m upgrade to eastern corridor

Now you are really thinking!!!
All that has to happen is get them to spend the$.
The way to go every where!
The main sth line could go back to single line with those 20 km loops and
momentum 1 in 40`s.....a bit  of good train path planning and who knows.
W33K6.48210$sP6.3057286@news3.aus1.giganews.com">news:W33K6.48210$sP6.3057286@news3.aus1.giganews.com...