Re: Not quite out of Puff (was Out of Puff at Puff!!)

> Just thought I'd let everyone know that steam has completely returned to
our
> daily service.  The stays on 7A have been replaced/repaired and was back
in
> service today.  I also believe that 14A is up and running again,

Yes, I saw 14A was running on the first train today.

>and 8A will
> still be out of service for at least a month.

8A is in the workshop this morning carry out repairing.(Quite extensive from
the look of it).

For those who interested, Belgrave workshop will be extend soon to
accomadate more locos. Due to shortage offund and workforce, Climax engine
might not likely get repair until AFER Garrat engine return to service(G42).

(what's happening with Puffing Billy's offical homepage??)

Cheers
James