RE: [NSW] Anti-Tulloch carriage aus.railers

In my personal view, I don't see what's wrong with Tulloch trailers.
sure, you can 'protest' to a Maintenace Centre for them to be remarshalled
out, but other than comfort, anything else that's bad?

I like these carriages because of my interest in Electric Traction History.
e.g. SRA Heritage's "W" Set.

My opinion, no one elses.

Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689
P.S. As of the W-SET, would a nice smooth glass of Red Tuscan paint on these
carriages give attractiveness?

>===== Original Message From "Hubert Lam" <hubert@imap4.com> =====
>I'll try to compile a list of traceable standard sets that contain Tulloch
>cars, so you can avoid them :-)
>Off the top of my head I can think of two:
>
>Sector 3:
>R33-- 3 Tulloch cars (out of the total of 6!!!), obviouly wherever there are
>no motor cars.
>R37-- 2 Tulloch cars

"When you next travel, travel Countrylink"