[NSW] Fares collected from TravelPass sales

How is it worked out between CityRail, Sydney Buses and Sydney Ferries?

Say I insert my valid TP into a rail ticket gate, does that get recorded,
and a total percentage worked out for the number of rail trips made, number
of bus trips made and a number of ferry trips made, then having the total
fare paid (say $36.00 for full-fare Green TP) divided into their respective
ratios then the two differnet entities (SRA/STA) get their respective fares
collected?