Re: [NSW] Recorded messages

"Maikha V Ly" <maikha@MailAndNews.com> wrote in message
news:3B0F6A47@MailAndNews.com...
> On my Hunter Valley trip (The place where I messed the stupid endeavour,
> than
> missed my connection!), we stopped off at Victoria St.
> Since we were the only ones at the station (Hanging on the footbridge) and
> practically no one in sight other than the friendly CSA, annoucements kept
> going over and over again 5mins in between
>
> "Get your showlink ticket....."
>
> Sweet sounds of heavy 90's wiped out the annoying Annoucements!
>

> Cheers :-)
> Maikha "V" Ly
> http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

I once had the message "The next train to arrive on platform 4, goes to
Hornsby. First stop Strathfield, then North Strathfield, then all stations
to Epping, then Cheltenham, then all stations to Hornsby" played over and
over again, non stop for 15 minutes at Burwood station. It was very
annoying, and the staff did nothing to stop it playing like that
(announcements at Burwood are automated as they run off SPI).