Re: XPT's Reduced

Well first of all use the spell checker.
Secondly that is a very interesting explanation.
Thirdly I have NEVER been a driver with Freightcorp.
Last of all I am astounded at the contempt you and others of this group hold
NRC in.
NRC has brought  interstate rail out of the arc,while there is still a long
way to go I am very proud to be a part of a company that leads and sets the
standards in the industry nation wide.
5CdJ6.89733$8j.10342340@bin1.nnrp.aus1.giganews.com">news:5CdJ6.89733$8j.10342340@bin1.nnrp.aus1.giganews.com...