Re: [VIC] Out of Puff at Puff!! (Slightly OOD)

"B." <b.spammed@four12.net> wrote in message
> James Shugg wrote in message <3AFFBBDE@MailAndNews.com>...
> >===== Original Message From "Bryan Cullis" <spanky81@tpg.com.au> =====

> > Would you guys want another "large" diesel? Any idea what
> > one would cost?
>
> Too much.  Damn Suger Cane operators...

Slightly OT, but National Logistics Coordinators, the operators of the
Yallourn - Morwell coal railroad have closed this rail road and replaced it
with trucks.  As far as i know, they have 4 DH's which came via Cooks
Construction.  I know they don't want the locos because they recon the
trucks are cheaper.  If interested talk to NLC.

Adam