regarding mail

MR. DENNIS JOSHUA
We received your E-mail that you have received from
our Agents the sum of US $7.5million being the 45% of
the entire funds discussed to be kept in your custody.
 Your mail also read you would want us to send the
remaining funds into an account you will send down as
a result of the unprecedented expenses you incurred
dealing with the Agents abroad which you believe will
relatively increase with the next transaction to be
undertaken.  Though this is not what we discussed and
agreed upon, we appreciate your concern. Our client is
somewhat perturbed with the new arrangement, we have
assured him that we rest total believe and repose
oftrust in you.
I must apprise you with the current situation down
here, the Federal Government and other Agencies are
incessantly turning up the heat to seek, confisticate
and seize private businesses and huge finances of past
politicians and Government officials. The later
position which you know our client once held.  So I
need not tell you time is not on our side.
Make out immediately the sum of US $16,000 to MR.
ABAYEMI AJIBOYE of 157, Broad Street, Lagos Nigeria -
this is almost double of what we paid him to prepare
the necessary papers for the initial sum you received
to be released. Also MR DAYO ADEOTI has demanded 5%
for
himself and his people to make the transfer through
here at the Apex Bank without any glitch. I have
assured him they shall be paid immediately the money
is    transferred into your account
I shall travel to Lagos immediately you E-mail me your
Nominated bank account details and the western Union
information necessary for MR ABAYEMI AJIBOYE to
collect
his money and see to it that he carries out the
immediate paper work and the wiring of the funds.
Please establish contact with me immediately the money
is confirmed in your Nominated account for further
instructions.

MR GEORGE ADAMS