Re: (NSW) work

I know for a fact you wont gain any work experience on the railways or even
as a Customer Service Attendant due to the fact you must be 18 to work on
the railways, and to do anything on a train station you must be made
competant in TRack Safety Awareness and Operations Handsignalling Class 1,
and the law stipulates that you must be 18 years of age or over.

But Call you local station master or Sector Office.What area of sydney and
what station are you closest too, I might work there.

E.P