Re: [NSW] Is Olympic Park really a ghost town?

>I heard separately that Stadium Australia only has 5 events booked this year
>(!?) and that the AFL will not be playing matches there (at least this year).

With such a beautiful, first-class set of facilities and infrastructure I only
wish that Sydney could host the Olympics and Paralympics again...and
again...and again.  I doubt that any host city in the future will be able to
even approach the level we enjoyed last year and it's a shame that the
beautiful facilities are seeing such little use.  If my wife qualifies to again
represent the U.S. in equestrian in 2004 I doubt that Athens will have near the
sophistication of facilities we enjoyed in Sydney  (and I certainly hope we
don't get to be the guests of the ChiComms in 2008).

Bill Brueckmann