[QLD] Airtrain details

The Airtrain website is rather unhelpful, it still says (less than a week
before opening) that the fare from the airport to the City will be "approx.
$9).

Does anyone have any details? Also, if you do, some suggestions for the
cheapest way to work the following:

Arrive at QF Domestic around 0730 - we will need to get from the Airport
into the City. We will need to get from Roma St to Nambour and return - one
way on CityTrain, the other on the Tilt Train. Some assorted running around
Brisbane City, then back to the Airport around 1800 for a 2010 flight.

Paxs will be an adult and a NSW Pensioner.

My thoughts were a SE Explorer with add-ons for the airport runs, since the
running around in BNE plus the run to Nambour (either up or back on
CityTrain) would make this the cheapest option.

Dave