Re: CityRail Customer Service Awards

One of last months posts to Ivan regarding fare evasion etc... and I
experience receiving a punch in the face cos I was doing my job.Ok this guy
was caught for fare evasion, he has paid for is mistake.I do remember his
email to me and  this time I think your too agressive at him.I guess
everyone has a vendetta against the railways, even employees do.I just think
your being a bit hard on him.

E.P