Re: Graffiti vandals go online

There used to be a terrible site called "Melburn Steel" that had large
gallaries of photos and VIDEOS of graffitied trains.  The people behind the
site were very active, even showing off their "talent" on video.  Even had a
gallery of examples of their attacks on the newly refurbished Connex trains.
I sent Connex the URL and it looks like these people have disappeared off
the face of the web.

Peter G.

a1QH6.29503$ff.216734@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:a1QH6.29503$ff.216734@news-server.bigpond.net.au...