Re: Train Dispatcher 2 Railroad Simulation Program is now FREE

I understand your position.  We may release Train Dispatcher 4 in a couple
of years and
then we may make Train Dispatcher 3 free.  Please note that Track Builder is
not free

--
Tom Levine
Signal Computer Consultants

Tel. 888 872-4612 or 412 655-1884
Fax 412 655-1893
Email signal@signalcc.com
Web www.signalcc.com
Dave Proctor <david@spambait.proctor.net> wrote in message
75zH6.39242$8j.5642896@bin1.nnrp.aus1.giganews.com">news:75zH6.39242$8j.5642896@bin1.nnrp.aus1.giganews.com...
> (apologies for top-posting)
>
> I wguess this means that those of us who *paid* for Train Dispatcher 2 and
> Track Builder should have held out so that once TD3 was released we could
> get TD2 for free.
>
> I have not yet upgraded to TD3 (and TB3) and I am now not sure that I
will.
> Christmas is just about paid off, the credit cards are almost usable
again,
> but why should I pay for somethign when it might be free in a few months
> time? After all, I paid for TD2 and TB, and as they say, once bitten twice
> shy.
>
> Dave
>
> "News" <signal@signalcc.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Because of our recent release of Train Dispatcher 3, Signal Computer
> > Consultants has decided to make Train Dispatcher 2 Railroad Simulation
> > Program free to the general public.  You can download a free copy of
Train