Re: Train Dispatcher 2 Railroad Simulation Program is now FREE

(apologies for top-posting)

I wguess this means that those of us who *paid* for Train Dispatcher 2 and
Track Builder should have held out so that once TD3 was released we could
get TD2 for free.

I have not yet upgraded to TD3 (and TB3) and I am now not sure that I will.
Christmas is just about paid off, the credit cards are almost usable again,
but why should I pay for somethign when it might be free in a few months
time? After all, I paid for TD2 and TB, and as they say, once bitten twice
shy.

Dave

www.signalcc.com/train2/td2freeware.html.