Re: [VIC? NSW?] OT - doubling efficiency/frequent service

With X, E and L routes I think there should not be any set-down points at
least 66% of the journey from where the route started. That way a coin-box
can be installed and the correct fare just dropped into the box, with one
end being able to be inspected by the driver so the correct fare is paid
(not less!)--without change being provided.

That way it saves a lot of paper (at least on the tickets) and discourages
local travel on these routes, which is not intended in the first place.

Then you won't need a conductor to sell tickets on board. Everyone would've
paid when entering.

3AEE7117.BD83594D@ansett.com">news:3AEE7117.BD83594D@ansett.com...