Re: New trams

"Bill Bolton" <billbolton@computer.org> wrote in message
p3qsetoc7q5qgrro3jid31ajnnehhu18dr@4ax.com">news:p3qsetoc7q5qgrro3jid31ajnnehhu18dr@4ax.com...
> Vaughan Williams <ender2000@MailAndNews.com> wrote:
>
> > The above shows you know nothing about public transport in Melbourne.
>
> I dare say I've riden more of it that most Melbournites have, but hey,
> why let facts get in the way of a good personal attack!

Bill, maybe you could elaborate on the point in question: that multi-modal
tickets are not available throughout the Melbourne public transport system
at particular places. (Sorry, I don't have your exact quote to hand, so
apologies if I have remembered incorrectly). Could you please tell us where
this is?

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia