Re: Ghan to Darwin.

You miss the point, Robin.

The Ghan to Darwin has potential to generate a lot more traffic than Alice
Spring does. Take the train to Darwin, then it is only a short ferry ride or
flight to a number of asian countries. I think it will catch the imagination
of tourists the world over. GS will need at least two new sets to handle the
traffic. The train could be renamed the Orient Express!

Cheers
John wayman