Re: [NSW] Gunzelling by Bike

"Paul Jones" <dj_wiseguy2_nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:9cjhac$e6nni$1@ID-65853.news.dfncis.de...
> ...and if you're in the mountains, when you are done you can go screaming
> down the highway at 55km/h!! (Roughly equivalent to 120-130 in a car)

Who needs to be in the mountains?? I used to do that on St Kilda Rd (58 was
the best I got up to, without any decent clips on my bike), heading south
towards Balaclava Rd.  With a bit of luck at the lights at Inkerman St, I'd be
able to coast home almost from Dandenong Rd, straight past the 4 lanes of
stopped traffic.

Al