Re: Does not commute: CityRail's shame file

Tezza <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
3a9e3939$0$25511$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3a9e3939$0$25511$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> "Chris Downs" <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> bKqn6.469$o4.22309@ozemail.com.au">news:bKqn6.469$o4.22309@ozemail.com.au...
>
> | So CityRail did give figures for the best but we also know from the SMH
> that
> | CityRail didn't give figures for the best.  What a conundrum, both
> statements
> | are true.  So how am I wrong and you right?
>
> Easy, I said so.
>
> BTW, they *did* give figures (data) for the best, but maybe not percentages.

Of course I know what you mean by "maybe" as it has a context.  However if I
were to be absolutely literal, you're wrong.  There was no maybe about it, the
SMH stated that CityRail did not give them those figures.

Your answer was better suited to the Irony thread.

Chris