Re: [NSW] Draft CityRail Customer Service Charter

"Chris Downs" <cvdowns@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
lKIn6.886$o4.43101@ozemail.com.au">news:lKIn6.886$o4.43101@ozemail.com.au...
> To be found at
> http://www.cityrail.nsw.gov.au/Customer_Service_Charter/index.htm , with
an
> introduction.
>
> On a quick perusal it looked warm and fuzzy with nothing substantial like
> refunds if certain standards aren't met be extreme margins.  Passenger
fines
> however do get a mention, hardly in the spirit of a customer service
charter.

> Perhaps an even greater challenge for Margaret Brazel than the Olympics.
>
> Chris

I agree - it's a funny sort of charter, seems to threaten the passengers
more than itself if it doesn't deliver.  I see that it's presumably OK to
ride those micro-scooters in trains or on platforms, whereas skatebrats
(whoops I mean skateboarders) are specifically banned.  They'll be going to
the anti-discrimation board.

It also doesn't mention that CityRail employees must wear ties.  They can
hardly run an efficient customer-oriented service without staff wearing
ties.

Regards

David Bennetts