Re: [NSW] Transport Reporting Terrorgraph

I saw the Susie O'Neil when I was in Sydney 2 weeks back & to me it looked
exactly the same as a Rivercat?????

ALSO, the F111's are FIGHTER/BOMBERS. They can dog fight as good as an F-18.
They also fly faster too, when pushed. Although the F111 is primarily used
as a bomber

Skippy

o8eu6.249$R.10897@ozemail.com.au">news:o8eu6.249$R.10897@ozemail.com.au...