Re: Travel to Australia with Aussie Adventures

"Bob Horgan" <rhorgan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
3AC37821.A9CDE1@hotmail.com">news:3AC37821.A9CDE1@hotmail.com...
| Tezza wrote:
| > "Bob Horgan" <rhorgan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| > 3ABD87B3.F81A6BEE@hotmail.com">news:3ABD87B3.F81A6BEE@hotmail.com...
| > | Am i seeing things or Are you starting your own travel agency
| >
| > Wrong as usual Bob. If you take your hand off it and look closely,
you'll
| > see it was written by "Aussie Adventures".
|
|     You still have'nt answered my question.

It was senseless so I didn't bother, but instead pointed out that you were
adressing the wrong person. I forgot you aren't real cluey and don't realise
what I was getting at with "Me too".

| Your terminology "Wong as Usual" is totally irrelevant

I never mentioned any Chinaman.

| > |