Re: Walhalla Station building

Excuse me for thinking out loud! but this cantalever, Is it the fancy metal
frame that is mounted up against the wall of the building, in the platform,
supporting the verandah...OK   now Glenrowan Station has been torn down, and
rebuilt to represent the one that Ned Kelly originally visited.
The Verandah supports were left supported by scaffolds long after the
building was demolished. They have not been used
in the New Building. I believe they are on site still. Perhaps a phone call
to Glenrowan might be in order??
cheers
Rod

99vdca$so2$1@news.netmar.com">news:99vdca$so2$1@news.netmar.com...