Re: Access to Aus.rail through web....the sequel

"Paul Jones" <dj_wiseguy2@yahoo.com> wrote in message
9a0so0$38658$1@ID-65853.news.dfncis.de">news:9a0so0$38658$1@ID-65853.news.dfncis.de...
> I've tried bigbong, ozesnail, rpi, and one.net. do any of them class as
> good?? and besides, why would i need 90 days retention anyway? but having
> binaries would be nice...

I have three different ISP's - Dingoblue, Bigpond and OzEmail (the last two
are backups, or for when travelling). The beauty of using my commercial
server $US7.95 a month) is that when I dial up through a different ISP, I
can still use the same server without having to resynch folders, etc. 90
days retention is helpful when you subscribe to a new group.

Dave