Re: DSRM is not absolute joke

"Trevor Edmonds" <trevor_edmonds@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
3ac17616$0$25522$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3ac17616$0$25522$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> Tony Gatt wrote....
>
> > Unfortunately Nathan, Greg and Trevor are not the ones who know whats
> going on.
>
> An interesting statement, Tony. Presumably this means you do know what is
> going on at Dorrigo. Your argument is then that members of DSRM, who get
the
> newsletters, are regularly working at Dorrigo, and are regularly in
contact
> with DSRM board members know less about DSRM than those that source their
> information on the rumour mill.
>
> Trevor

Uh huh, and all the disgruntled ex members I have heard from and all the
rest.

They are not trying to blow smoke up our asses, cos they know the real
story.

You are trying to polish the rust off so to speak, and it ain't working.

Even just reading what you have posted here is enuff to indicate the kind of
preservation that DSRM is into. Preservation of your ego.