RE: [NSW] Valley Heights Special Preview and Open Day

I took a visit there on the 28th of Janaury (the day I keep blaburing
about!).
Restoration there is going on the right track and are progressing. (I
compliment the volunteers on their work throughout the years)

I enjoyed inspecting the 46 class there (4601) and the interurban trailer.
Also I have a number of pictures taken by me if anyone is interested.

BTW: http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689/images_46.htm

Have fun to anyone interested in a visit :-)
Maikha "V" Ly
http://www.geocities.com/microchip_689

>===== Original Message From "Bernard Smith" <epping.smiths@bigpond.com> =====
>Taken from the RTM website http://www.accsoft.com.au/~rtm/:
>
>Valley Heights Loco Depot Heritage Museum
>
>Special preview and Open Day - Saturday 7 April 2001 Telephone our
>Burwood office for details on (02) 9744 9999, or visit the website
>http://www.info.mountains.net.au/locodepot/

"Behind every troll on newsgroups, is a human being, in a house, on a
computer" (Maikha Ly)