Re: [MELB] Trams Stops in Balcava x 12

On my way to Balaclava station (I was on foot), I saw the pantograph of a
tram that was
going under the station bridge snap (loud sound). The panto was damaged
but was
obviously still transferring  power to the tram because after it stopped
for
passengers it continued..I was going to tell the driver but I didn't have
a chance..I would say thats what caused the problems!

Stacy.