Re: [Melb] Public to be trained to buy tickets from shops rather than ticket machines

There is a position going at the DOI for a Transport System Performance
Analyst. Check it out at
http://www.doi.vic.gov.au/doi/internet/home.nsf/HeadingPagesDisplay/About+Us
Jobs@DOI?OpenDocument. The job description mentions preparing reports of
operational performance data for all the all the public transport providers.
I imagine it will have a lot to do with the Track Record publication.

So anyone who is at a loose end and wants to know more about the performance
of the public transport operators, why not give it a shot. But hurry,
aplications close Friday! You can send in online applications too.

Ross

02JV6.129324$ff.970033@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:02JV6.129324$ff.970033@news-server.bigpond.net.au...