Re: [NSW] Trackwork

Sean,
They are doing alot of work on the Richmond Branch, and there is also alot
of drainage working being down along the line.Look at how many trains
traverse the Penrith to Granville section in 1 day.Oh the track possession
is only between Parramatta and St Marys.Last thing, when I went to school
Parramatta was spelt Parramatta.Your not related to David Mayall or Andrew
Tailby are you ?

E.P

3b274cd5$0$25479$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3b274cd5$0$25479$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...