Re: Mercury World Travel - e-mail

"Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message news:3b26ac86$0$25490>
> If you contact Dingoblue, they're supposedly looking after One.net's email
> for a while.

Tezza-

Thanks.

They were supposed to be taking over - I actually waited until they played
their cards (on the day before One.Net died) and the deal they were offering
was not awfully good compared to Optus (who can give some bonuses on phone
deals - even more so if you have the cable running past - which I do at my
place for when I cart the business home in mid-November).

So I had already decided that I would go to Optus very shortly and than
One.Net carked it!

You get what you pay for!

--
Tony Bailey