Re: Johnnie Rotten's singing an old tune again

M  James Tailby,

I have read you answer with attention !

What you may think and what I may think is of no importance at this point
... there is no meeting ground,  and further more it is too late for that.
I have summarized what my feelings are and, not for your benefit only ...
indeed we are there in total different environment on the Internet as the
one limited to Australia,  when living in Australia where I unfortunately
did ! .

Whatever interpretation you may give to all of that,  is to me now quite
equilateral.

I will go ahead as planned and, in my book there is no forgiving nor
forgetting !

This said and if no interference is met, at this point of time, I just like
to leave all  ng, except for my favourite one. And this is what will happen.

Yours sincerely

--
Jean-Paul Turcaud
Hydro & Mining Prospector

~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven~~

"James Tailby" <jamest@nospam.optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
3b2436e9$0$25470$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3b2436e9$0$25470$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> To all I apologize for cross posting to so many unrelated groups. This is
> reply from the post in the aus.rail ng.
>
> To Jean-Paul Turcaud
>
> I have noted of late many postings and cross postings to a variety of
> groups, with most of the posts being off topic to almost all groups the
> message is posted to. From what I can gather it seems you bear some grudge
> against Australia, in particular its people and unique culture.

"snip"