Re: to the AST

Bhatnagar or Bat Haggard  !

Do you have problem with your bat mobile ?
If not could you please bhat away with your bhat haggard mates ... you
whizzing in and out with your sick comments gives me the woollies ! If only
you could be spiritual, it would be more bhatible !!!

As said before,  I am flabbergasted or more to the point  flabhatnagarsted
by your complete lack of aaronic sense ! You look indeed to me indeed a
phaaronic type of maaronic aaronic moron ! Now if it makes you spit, please
be good enough not to spit on your Bhat Haggard mates ... this is extremely
bhat  I believe, even by any bhat murky standard !

Bhat the way ... this reply holds for the other bhat replies, which you in
typical bhat aaronic-attempt
fashion smeared on my other posts ...

Bhat, Bhat  !!!

--
Jean-Paul Turcaud
Hydro & Mining Prospector

~~Ignorance Is The Cosmic Sin, The One Never Forgiven~~