Re: [NSW] Sheep-like passenger behaviour

"E.P" <nathan1@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
9fuqr3$70q$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au">news:9fuqr3$70q$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au...
> Thats why I suggest it Tezza.There is nothing I hate worse about a late
> running train and people are to  slow to get on.I have give them R.O.W
> (wasnt shouting there either), and somebody comes running down the stairs
> just as the door are closing, some time they get on, but mostly get left
> behind.Then I love getting the abuse, telling them to get here at the
> station earlier.I livens up the day.

Sydney Harbour ferries IIRC have a rule 'Wait for runners, leave walkers for
the next ferry'.  The other day accidently made eye contact with a runner
(in fact so over-weight it was only a fast shuffle) so she  switched to a
walk.  Left her behind.  Less than two stops when I get a call on the radio,
the b____ had called the depot on her mobile and had had a whinge.

Hey Tezza when DOO is introduced your job will be ______, fill in an answer.
Last year travelling out to the Puffing Billy when the driver at twice his
past volume says "Why does the rest of world have to wait for you?"

Ted